List of our Board Members
Prof. (Dr.) Nilanjana Sanyal - President
• Member of International Psychoanalytical Association
• Member of Indian Psycho Analytical Society
• Life member of Indian Science Congress
She participated as a single Resource Person in UNDP Police Reform Programme of Dhaka, Bangladesh in the Workshop on Counselling, Child Abuse, and Trauma on 12th and 13th December, 2007, at Lake Shore Hotel Conference Hall, Gulshan, Dhaka.Her specialization is in Clinical & Developmental Psychology , psychodynamics of relationships. With vast experience and knowledge Prof. Sanyal has number of International and national publications.Currently she is associated with the Psychology Department of University of Calcutta as the Head of the Department. She is working tirelessly for the betterment of society.
Maj. Gen Shibnath Mukherjee - Vice- President
Maj.Gen.Shibnath Mukherjee was specially selected while still in active service for the appointment of Vice Chancellor, at Gwalior, a central university.He is a post-graduate in engineering and management.He served as a Platoon Commander in 1971 in Bangladesh War and Professor at College of military engineering, Pune. He was also the Commanding Engineer Regiment in op Rakshak and Chief engineer at Srinagar, Kargil war.Presently he is associated actively with various Sports Associations, Philanthropic organizations carrying out social activities
Member, Governing Body, Society For Welfare Of Children
Senior Consultant Pediatrician(Neonatology/Neurodevelopmental Disorders)
Senior Pediatrician with international exposure and training in the U.K. Trained in Pediatrics, Neonatology, and Neurodevelopmental disorders. Distinguished author in over twenty publications in international and national peer-reviewed journals, and demonstrated ability in setting up Pediatric, Neonatology, and Neurodevelopmental departments and protocol in a large corporate hospital : exploring challenging senior consultancy assignments with a professionally managed organization.
Mr. Ashim Das - Secretary
Mr. Ashim Kumar Das did Bachelors of Science in Physiology from Calcutta University & obtained post graduate diploma from Calcutta productivity council under Government of West Bengal. Post graduate diploma in marketing management from SISI.Then he joined as welfare officer in Cycle Corporation of India, under Govt. of India in 1980. Then worked as research assistant under national productivity council, Government Of India.
In the year of 2001 ‘Society for Welfare of Children’ was established as his brainchild. He nurtured and fostered the Society from a mere seed to a growing and blooming plant. He has 20 years of experience in non-governmental sector and at present he is the Secretary of this association and looking forward for its optimum growth for the well being of society at large.
Dr. Sreelata Ghosh Choudhury - Member
- 20 years experience in Counselling
- Organised Programme on “ Sensetisation
- Convention on Rights of Persons with Disability”.
- Guest Faculty of University of West Indies in Counselling
- Have organised Stress and Conflict Management Programmes.
- Have set up training centres for persons with disability specially skill development centres for women disabled.
- Prepared a disabled female to compete in Abilympics 2000
- Co-coordinator in Study on Self- reliance Among Women disableds in urban slums conducted by WHO.
- On panel of experts of National Open School under Ministry of Human Resources, Govt of India.
- Registered with Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Organised participation of students with special needs from
- Montserrat in Special Olympics held in Jamaica in July 2004