We believe all children are special, everyone need special care. Autism is not a disease; We believe in understanding them cause everyone’s effort counts. We as a NGO are working effortlessly for the furtherance of our performance to help the children to become a responsible person of our Society.
An august body emerged in the form of Society for Welfare of Children for supporting the cause of under privileged children in the areas of education, health & well being. The non-profit organization was established as a registered society, under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act in May 2001. Our work has been well recognised and therefore all generous donations are exempted of Income Tax U/S 80 G (v) (vi) of Income Tax Act. We are also registered under FCRA to receive funds generously from foreign donors.
Our vision is to be a part in relentless pursuit for welfare of children and mothers through creating opportunities for them to access the prerequisite lively needs and independence.
Short Term Initiative Plan
- Spreading awareness through camps for prevention and cure of disability
- Psychological counseling
- Parents and teachers counseling
- Organizing free health school screening camps
Mid Term Initiative Plan
- Organizing health check up camps and free medical treatment
- Setting up of awareness/information centers for monthly interaction program
- Organizing seminars/workshops on health and education and training of trainers
- Exposure to vocational training
- Establishment of referral health center for the Child Development Center
Long Term Initiative Plan
- Establishment of integrated/inclusive school
- Establishment of vocational training school
- Establishment of a super-specialized state-of-the-art Hospital for disability treatment of children and mothers