We believe all children are special, everyone needs special care. Autism is not a disease; We believe in understanding them cause everyone’s effort counts. We as a daycare centre for autistic children in Kolkata are working effortlessly for the furtherance of our performance to help the children to become a responsible person of our Country.
An august body emerged in the form of Society for Welfare of Children for supporting the cause of underprivileged children in the areas of education, health & well being. The non-profit organization was established as a registered society, under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act in May 2001. Our work has been well recognised and therefore all generous donations are exempted of Income Tax U/S 80 G (v) (vi) of Income Tax Act. We are also registered under FCRA to receive funds generously from foreign donors.
Our vision is to be a part of the relentless pursuit of the welfare of children and mothers by creating opportunities for them to access the prerequisite lively needs and independence.
- Spreading awareness through camps for prevention and cure of disability
- Psychological counseling
- Parents and teachers counseling
- Organizing free health school screening camps
- Organizing health check up camps and free medical treatment
- Setting up of awareness/information centers for monthly interaction program
- Organizing seminars/workshops on health and education and training of trainers
- Exposure to vocational training
- Establishment of referral health center for the Child Development Center
- Establishment of integrated/inclusive school
- Establishment of vocational training school
- Establishment of a super-specialized state-of-the-art Hospital for disability treatment of children and mothers